Executive Editor at VentureBeat
- For Health Care
- Google Glass makes a lot of sense in health care, for instance. Doctors and nurses could use Google Glass to look up prescription details, access patient health records, see reminders about their next appointments, and even get better at recognizing patients’ faces.
- It could enable health care providers to do all this without having to touch a keyboard or a screen with their hands (or even, god forbid, paper).
- While it might seem creepy to take a picture just by winking, that is exactly the control gesture needed by people who don’t have hands.
- Google Glass could be an amazing note-taking and content-generating device that lets them shoot videos and photos as they cover a scene in real time.
- For Game Designer
- Glass presents tempting opportunities to overlay the real world with imaginary video game elements
- For Tourist
- Imagine walking through a neighborhood in Paris, using an app like Findery to view geotagged notes about historical events that happened in a place.